Coaching has been shown to deliver measurable performance improvement.
Here’s a snapshot of some of those results:
- Reduced medical costs, by 26%
- Reduced absenteeism, by 27%
- Reduced workers’ compensation and disability management cost claims, by 32%
- Increased productivity as a result of better employee health
- Improved attitudes and loyalty, with reduced turnover
Moreover, according to a recent Stanford University survey, there is significant interest in effective coaching:
- Nearly 80% of directors said their CEO is receptive to coaching
- 78% of CEOs said they want to be coached
- 94.5% of CEOs find executive coaching advice useful
- 100% of senior executives find executive coaching advice useful
- Nearly 66% of CEOs do not receive coaching or leadership advice from outside consultants or coaches
- 100% of CEOs stated that they are receptive to making changes based on feedback
Source: Stanford University 2013 Executive Coaching Survey
When you work with SawyerOne Performance, you’ll start seeing the positive impact our training is having on your company—and the data to prove it.